Catering for Holidays and Special Days
There is nothing like gathering your family and friends to commemorate and celebrate just-for-fun, religious and patriotic events. Shirley’s Catering is ready to step in to make your event festive. From January through December there is always a reason to party.
- January can start with a fabulous New Year’s Brunch
- February is all about Hearts & Flowers & Love
- March gives us ‘The Wearing of The Green’ on St. Patty’s Day
- April calls on Holidays like Easter and Passover to celebrate Spring’s renewal of life
- May is joyous with Cinco de Mayo and Mother’s Day, and remembers our Fallen Heroes
- June salutes our Flag and Fathers, just as we welcome Summer
- July celebrates our Independence with fireworks and summer foods
- August holds National Friendship Day
- September gives us Labor Day (another picnic!) and the kids go back to school
- October is spooky with Halloween festivities, and Oktoberfest
- November will honor those who have served in the military and protected us, and Thanksgiving excitement will be at it’s peak
- December is full of happiness with almost every religious sect having a Holiday
Shirley’s Catering LOVES theme parties. Halloween makes us giddy with ideas. Thanksgiving smells make us soo happy! Hannukah is our excuse for making Potato Lotkes. In Summer we create a Pirate-themed party, around a pool, which is spectacular. Shortly after that we create a “When Pigs Fly” event. Christmas is joyous with all good things – food, and friends.
Create a Reason for a Party; Call Shirley’s Catering!! (703) 239 0102
CATERING & EVENT PLANNING SERVICES
Friendly professional service, elegant creative presentations, and great tasting foods - all the right ingredients for your perfect event.